Sunday 25 September 2011

University

Well yesterday was quite an emotional day. Well actually not really that emotional for me, but probably for my sister and parents! My sister went off to the University of Northampton yesterday and is currently enjoying her freshers week (dirty stop out). She is studying Fashion Marketing and I guess she is looking forward to it! I will definitely miss her (she's going for 4 years (with a few breaks here and there)). 


Because we live in West Yorkshire we had to drive for about 3 hours down to the University in an over flowing car! I was literally squished up against the left side window with clothes and suitcases and teddy bears and food piled beside me! It took us about 5 hours to unpack everything and get her sorted out in the halls! She is in a flat with 6 other girls (not so good when they argue need some males to keep the peace).


Her room is considerably smaller than the one she had at home but she'll definitely get used to it! She's already made friends with her flat mates and is getting used to Uni life. But one good thing is that we can talk to her on Skype so we aren't completely out of the loop all of the time.


I will miss her I suppose but I hope she does really well at University and gets all her dreams! Good Luck Laura!!! 

No comments: