Thursday 25 August 2011

GCSE's

Today was an eventful day! One thing I don't think I'm looking forward to is the actual day I get the whole, final grades of my GCSE's in Year 11.

Today was only a little exciting and nervous for me compared to everyone else in the year above because I got some of my modular GCSE's exam results back today, where as they got their whole grades and results back! Enough explaining lets get down to business:

Geography : A
Chemistry : A
Biology : A
Physics : A*!!!!! (I'm so glad as I had to resit this one)
English : B
Maths : B
RS : B!!!

I'm pleased with most of these results as I got the grade that I thought I would get and the grade that I wanted, but English and Maths was a little disappointing for me, as I am predicted A's and I got B's. But I can't dwell on the past and I'm just going to discuss it with my teachers when I'm back at school and decide the best course of action! 

Has anyone else had their GCSE's results back or do you remember when you got them back? Care to enlighten us?

No comments: